Official release of several SK release dates

After a long time of wait, some rumours and some times being written on IMDB and then taken down, the official Solomon Kane Facebook Page has released a couple of release dates for some of the areas where Solomon Kane will get a cinema release.

Here is the list of Solomon Kane release dates:

• France – 23rd December 2009
  • Russia – 31st December 2009
  • Spain – 1st January 2010
  • Netherlands – 14th January 2010
  • UK – 5th February 2010

Now all the rest of us has to do is sit tight and hope other distributors come out in the open with their dates too or in the case of the US area, buy the movie and release it to a broad audience!

13 Responses to “Official release of several SK release dates”

1. Cousi says:

No US release dates yet. 🙁

2. Vince says:

I hope its will be released to the US soon.
    I have been a fan of R.E.Howard Writing for many years and lookfaorward to seeing the Movie about his Puritan Swordsman..

P,S. I Thank the makers for making this Movie..

3. Josh says:

This movie looks amazing! Saw the trailer on “The Ultimate Trailer Show” on HDNet. I hope this movie gets a US release date soon, otherwise I will be importing a copy from the UK when it comes out on DVD.

4. Jake says:

WTF is wrong with people. Why the F*** hasn’t this movie come to the US? I mean, seriously…. WTF!!!!

5. Dave English says:

I’ve waited for years for this; I knew it would be done. I didn’t think they would do this good of a job however. It’s surely better than what they’re doing with Conan at the time. It’s time to release it.

6. Mike says:

I really have lost faith in the movie industry. First – so much “to do” about “The Hobbit” and so little done to date (date of this post: 06-21-2010). Then a cool movie such as Solomon Kane not even opening to theaters in the U.S. Geees!
    Sorry big movie mogols, I hope whatever fall-out that you suffer from your ineptitude with making and releasing movies these days will weed-out some studios. You care less about the art form and more about the almighty dollar.
    Yep, many of us are loosing faith in you – and only you can bring it back…

7. pika laina says:

Vertaa pikalaina päätös lainojen saada paras käsitellä – Kun verrataan lainat varmista voit tutkia huolellisesti todellinen vuosikorko sekä tsekkamall piilomaksuja.

8. Asha Hamner says:

Hello, your website is very interesting. The articles are really informative, but sorry i don’t like your wordpress theme, maybe you find better wp designs when you search on yahoo for “the best wordpress themes”.

9. Great issues altogether, you simply won a brand new reader. What could you recommend about your post that you simply made some days in the past? Any positive?

10. source says:

Weird , your posting turns up with a black color to it, what color is the primary color on your web-site?

11. gig bags guitar centerThis app is for the first two notes is two frets above on the
    fretboard.

12. Every weekend i used to go to see this web site, because i wish for enjoyment, since this this website conations truly good funny data
    too.

13. hello!,I like your writing very a lot! percentage we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL?
    I need a specialist in this space to resolve my problem.
    Maybe that’s you! Having a look forward to see you.