The time of the puritan Solomon Kane has finally come!

It’s been a hell of a ride these last few months as Solomon Kane fan. Waiting for information, searching the dark depths of the internet, fighting your inner demons of impatience. The time of the puritan Solomon Kane has finally come with the release of not only another Director video with Michael J. Bassett, but with the release of the first official english Solomon Kane Film Trailer!

The Director Diary

The official english Solomon Kane Film Trailer

Behold the beautiful shots, the brilliant cinematography and the top-notch acting combied with high production values that do not have to shy away from any major Hollywood blockbuster of these past few years. Everything from the wigs, over to the costumes, the set pieces, the lighting is brilliant and the film seems to be absolutely brilliant to look at. To judge the inner values (the story), most of us will have to wait a bit longer, but the time has finally come where you can help the puritan! Pickup these videos, show them to anyone if you are as excited as we are, spread the word of go.. uhm of Solomon Kane!

25 Responses to “The time of the puritan Solomon Kane has finally come!”

1. derFeef says:

Simply stunning, I can not wait to see this.

2. Wonderboy2402 says:

I am very excited by the trailer, it defiantly nailed the look and mannerisms of Solomon!

Regarding your description of commercialism and still a good tale… that is definitely what the series (and conan!) need in the 21st century… and just watching the trailer shows you know how to do it. Well done.

• Mick says:

Sorry, but the Howards works doesn’t need someone elses version of his characters and works. The only thing resembling Kane is the name and that he’s english. I was soooo looking forward to seeing this movie until I read the synopsis of the story and saw the trailer. Congrats on creating your own story and slapping REH’s Solomon Kane on it. If you can’t stay true to someone elses works write your own then.

3. Thundarr says:

Solomon Kane will be showing at Fantastic Fest in Austin, TX on Sep 24 & 28. A lot of people in my office not familiar with REH of Solomon Kane have now seen the trailer & are very excited about it.

4. Seamvs says:

Wow, now that’s a trailer. Though, I’m not sure about what seemed to be a boss battle with a giant fire monster at the end.

5. NTartaglia says:

Fantastic trailer, I can not wait to see the movie. =)

6. Khanada says:

Wow, love the little behind the scenes video, too. 😀

7. Robert says:

Quite a spectactular trailer, having read REH’s Soloman Kane I agree that this captures the flavor of the character quite well. Can’t wait to see the movie.

8. […] da un Romanzo di Howard Solomon Kane __________________ Goram, Barbarian liv 80 Server Crom proud member of WarlordS LA MIA VITA […]

9. Edward says:

Conan the barbarian was an epic film in the 80s I cant wait to see Solomon kane this movie will be Great

10. Elth says:

Brilliant. I can only hope this is the beginning of a new era of film. Solomon Kane, Conan and Cthulu are all amazing tales that should never be forgotten or lost in time.

11. Barney says:

WHOSE RESPONSIBLE THIS!!!

ehh, sorry, just had to follow up with that since the required “OMG, this is totally wrong”-whines have already started.

It looks awesome, I’m looking forward to the movie 🙂

12. Большое спасибо автору за полезную информацию 😉

13. mjfreek says:

defeniately bookmarked

14. johon says:

looks super can’t wait watch it when it in uzbekistan?

15. alvaro says:

at last…solomon kane hit the screen…and if you dig deeper you will find this character is more darker than conan…

16. Jason says:

Soloman Kane was a great character… unfortunately, this isn’t really him. The only positive thing I really have to say about it is I hope it gets more people to read the stories, they’ll paint a more vivid scape in your head than this Hollywood drivel. To each their own, but this looked terrible. REH rolled over in his grave… but only to snicker.

(=

best of luck.

17. casino says:

Your blog is very and interesting .Its not similar to all those auto-blogs popular now. Its a real one. Its great!

18. Thank you so much for the beneficial write-up. I cannot wait to start reading more from you. Are you available for hire to compose a guest post or two on my blogging site?

19. Marge Eiler says:

r u certain that is true?

20. Looking for Paul Greg Myers? For information on Paul Greg Myers, here is a Paul Greg Myers mugshot.

21. solomon says:

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time
    locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve
    over time.

22. baby feeding says:

it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers