More Solomon Kane panel videos on Photobucket

Slowly more and more little videos find their way into the depths of the Internet, showing us, the sad ones who stayed at home, some scenes from the Solomon Kane Film panel at Comic-Con. There are some photographs and some video recordings of the Solomon Kane panel discussion, some of the snippets are new ones, some you’ve already seen in the youtube videos.

Some people have also put the shaky recorded trailer up somewhere (i am not going to link it), but I have to stress the fact that a shaky, blurry trailer where you can’t understand a word, let alone hear the music, will not help the film win major audiences, who are uninitiated on who Solomon Kane or the project as a whole is. Mr. Bassett also wrote about the trailer issue and I think we should honor his opinion on this.

Please do not spread this trailer yet. Let us all wait (I know it’s painful) for the real trailer, in full-blown HD quality that will take the internet by surprise and amaze everyone who is even remotely into Fantasy right from the start with no question asked on if they wan’t to see that film or not. Of course, even the shaky trailer is bloody amazing and outright fantastic, but Solomon Kane deserves better and we must practise puritanic patience on this one 😉

9 Responses to “More Solomon Kane panel videos on Photobucket”

1. derfeef says:

I did not watch it but I read some comments. Its really sad that you read a lot of “Its a Van Helsing ripoff, they should get sued” comments. See what Hollywood has done there – Sommers has stolen the character, renamed it and made a pretty bad movie with bad actors. I am pretty sure Solomon Kane will kick Van Helsing´s bottom (Movie and character wise)

I can not wait for the trailer and I nearly pressed the paly button, but I repelled 🙂

2. Seamvs says:

I myself liked the trailer, however a blogger at the famed site “The Cimmerian”, not so much. How can you judge a film by an unofficial trailer?
    Here’s the link,

3. derfeef says:

@Seamvs
    This guy is a “little bit” overshooting and should stop calling the audience “dumb teens”. That alone makes his opinion invalid for me. If he really thinks there is a connection between video games and this movie, he must have some serious personal problems. Dont get me wrong, freedom of opinion and so on, but he clearly fails to see the whole package and judges the film by a fast-cut action packed trailer.

• Waldgeist says:

Which in my opinion just got me hyped even more and not less. Of course we know there will be an origin story that SOME REH fans may not agree too, but it’s very well backed by Howard quotes… it’s not completely far fetched and until i have seen the film, i will not go haywire on the whole “redemption” theme.

I really think in the end we will see the real Solomon Kane on screen, somewhat the last third of the film and THAT is something that no film has ever done for ANY REH character and is an unbelieveable achievement so many years after the great author has left us.

I cannot wait to see the film and i beg the gods of the market, that it will sell like hell, be shown in major cinemas all over the world, produce tons of money and interest into REH, Solomon Kane AND give the producers enough money to make another film!

• derfeef says:

I did not watch the trailer, I only assumed it because of that guys description. Maybe he expected something “crime and punishment”-esque ?

Anyway, I also can not wait to see the movie. Everything I heard and read about it gave me a good feeling.

4. 離婚 says:

I’m strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. When possible, since you gain expertise,keep writing and happy blogging.

5. http://realmonlinegames.com – Enjoy video games online by choosing your favorite games. Get the best and top 10 pc games for your entertainment. Have the advantage of on line games for you. Playing top 10 pc games is possible as easy as the concept to sell video games.

6. solidusse says:

a great site to make money online check it out

7. Mervin says:

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I¡¦d like to peer extra posts like this .